DIY Coconut oil, lemon and honey face mask!
This face mask will keep your skin moisturised and hydrated. It helps to fight from pimples and acne and even fades your uneven skintone and tightens your skin!
Coconut oil is very good for our health, skin, face and hair. It is rich in antioxidants and healthy acids like caprylic, capric, lauric and mystiric acid. Coconut oil has many beauty benefits and beauty uses. Regular use of coconut oil will hydrate and condition your dull skin.
- Two tablespoons of raw honey
- Half a tablespoon of lemon juice
- Mix all your ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Give your face a quick wash and then apply a thick coat of this mixture to your face.
- Let the face mask set for around 10 minutes.
- With cold water, wash the face mask off.
- Pat dry your face.
Now go enjoy your beautiful and glowing skin!