They are loaded with nutrients that can have important benefits for your body and brain.
So we had to share this delicious, gluten free, Paleo Chia pudding recipie!
- 1/4 cup of diced mango (or whichever fruit you feel like)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (try The Chia Co)
- Small handfull of pepita seeds
- 1 cup light or full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Mix chia seeds, coconut milk, and honey together in a small bowl or glass mason jar.
- Let it set in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove it from the fridge, and make sure your pudding looks thick and the chia seeds have gelled.
- Top with fresh fruit and nuts, and enjoy!
Recipie via Popsugar.